Our Security Policy
We place the highest priority on the security and privacy of your data and sensitive information. As business professionals we understand the significance that privacy and security hold. That is why our team uses only the best of technology to make sure there are no breaches of your private information. Not only will you be impressed with how secure our technology is, you will find that the technology provides you with a user-friendly, cost-effective way of backing up and storing your data. Here are a few things that we do to address your security concerns:
Measures for Data Protection.
- We sign a Confidentiality Agreement with you.
- We, in turn, sign Non-Disclosure Agreements with every staff that we have in our facility.
- We never print out any data that you provide to us.
- The access to our facility is restricted to authorized staff.
- Our staff are throughly screened and hired only through referrals.
- Federal Trade Commision Fair
- Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act
- California Online Privacy Protection Act
- Privacy Alliance
- Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act